The main duty of the valet is to find a parking space for the customers and retrieve their vehicles when needed.The duties of the valet also involve evaluating the customer’s vehicle and issuing valet receipts to the customers. The valets work mostly in the parking lots and are usually stationed in the front of venues such as hotels, restaurants etc.
The candidates applying for the valet’s job must be comfortable driving any kind of vehicle from small to big. They must also be physically fit and have clean driving license. Apart from this the candidates should have excellent communication skills, as this job involves interaction with customers.
Valet Resume Template
Mobile: 05467 948557
To offer excellent valet services to customers in my best possible ability.
2006 – 2010 Car Valet, IG Hotels, London
- Moving cars for guests.
- Assisting guests by opening and closing door and helping them with luggage.
- Directing the guest to the reception area.
- Keeping the driveway clean of litter.
- Actively promoting all hotel facilities.
- Following up any action required by the guest.
2004 – 2006 Car Valet, Sunrise Car dealers, London
- Stocking vehicles to the prescribed specifications.
- Maintain and cleaning the vehicles
- Performing any ad hoc duties as and when required.
- High School Diploma, St.Peter’s High School , London 2002
Can be provided upon request
Customer Care Officer Resume Template
Customer Service Executive Resume Template
Retail Customer Service Resume Template
Entry Level Customer Service Resume Template
Customer Service Cashier Resume Template
Customer Service Representative Resume Template
Customer Service Manager Resume Template
Hospitality Manager Resume Template
Museum Visitor Guide Resume Template
Customer Service Agent Resume Template
Customer Service Supervisor Resume Template
Customer Service Rep Resume Template