A senior administrative assistant is a professional who is required to assist and help one or more members of the management of an organization/company and may also be given the task of supervising entry level staff of the management and administrative sector of the company. Basically a very responsible job, it involves the employee to work closely with the company’s administration and management. Therefore, this kind of a job requires high experience and quality education and a resume for this job must be well-written depicting all the essential points.
Sample Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Template
Personal Information:[personal details of candidate]
Current Employment Status:
Aiming at finding a job in the position of a senior administrative assistant in an established company where I can enhance the skills of my profession and provide quality support in its growth.
Previous Work Experiences:
- Worked from_______ – ________[job tenure where the applicant worked earlier] at _______________ [name of the organization]
- Worker from_______ – ________[Job tenure where the applicant worked earlier] at _______________ [name of the organization]
- Graduated in Management from ___________ [name of the institute /University] in the year ____________.
- Holds a diploma on Mass communication from ___________ [name of the institute /University] in the year ____________.
- Received a High School Certificate from____________ [name of institute /affiliated board] on the year_____________.
- _______________________________________________[mention any other certifications including computer education]
Chief Security Administrator Resume Template
Actuarial Resume Template
Administration Resume Templates
Payroll Administrator Resume Template
Stenographer Resume Template
UNIX Administrator Resume Template
Medical Administrator Resume Template
Network Administrator Resume Template
Program Coordinator Resume Template
Project Coordinator Resume Template
College Administrator Resume Template
Junior Administrator Resume Template