Resume Template Checklist allows you to review your resume so that you can present your CV in the best possible way. There are many ways to write a resume and there are different types of resumes. But some of the fundamentals of all resumes remain same. The below check list will give some points that you might have forgotten to include in your resume template.
- After the resume is prepared proof read it again. Check for spelling errors and grammar. Make sure that the flow is consistent through the resume.
- Avoid using pronoun “I”.
- Your resume should reflect your energy and enthusiasm.
- Do not go into lengthy details about your past work experience. It may bore the prospective employer. The information should be relevant and up to the point.
- Paper that you use to print your resume should be of good quality. Preferably use 24 lb paper.
- Personal information such as height, weight, age etc should be avoided at all costs. They are not of any importance to the prospective employer at all.
- Check if your resume has objective statement. Your objective statement should be concise and clear. Objective statement is one of the important parts of any resume.
- You should make sure that the skills and accomplishments that you mention are true and accurate. Some may be tempted to stretch the truth a bit more than accurate. This can lead to unnecessary complications in future.
- Keep the overall layout of your resume simple and pleasant. Use appropriate fonts and text sizes.
Action Words to use in Resume Template
Top Resume Writing Tips
Resume Template Layout
Resume and Resume Cover letter
How to write a Resume in Economic Recession
Latest Resume Template
Personal Information On Resumes
Different Types of Resume Templates
What is a Resume Format?
What is a Resume Template