The pest control worker uses various chemical s and other substance to disinfect buildings and surrounding areas from various pests and vermin attacks. These workers usually inspect the premises to identify the source of damage and chart a course an action required to eliminate pests.
The candidates applying for this job would find job opportunities either in commercial or domestic industry. The candidates applying for these jobs are required to have an understanding of legislation and principles of pest management. The candidates having a bachelor’s degree in science, with a certification from any recognized pest control association would have an added advantage over others.
Pest Control Worker Resume Template
Mobile: 03487 854321
Experienced pest control worker having BPCA level 2 certification looking for suitable job opportunities in pest control industry
2008 – Pest control Technician Westland pest Control, Birmingham
- Inspecting customer premises and report on status of premises and levels of pest infection.
- Organizing and undertaking program of treatments using pesticides to control target pests.
- Undertaking minor proofing works.
- Write reports on all inspections undertaken.
2007 – 2008 Pest Control Technician Weed out Pest Control, Birmingham
- Recording work activities performed.
- Inspecting premises to access pest infection
- Cleaning work sites after completion of work.
- Driving truck equipped with power spraying equipment.
- Bachelors in biological sciences from Birmingham University 2006
- High School Diploma, Eastland High school , 2004
- BPCA level 2 qualified
- Taking care of pets
Can be provided upon request
Room Attendant Resume Template
Mover Resume Template
Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Worker Resume Template
Apartment Supervisors Resume Template
Janitor Resume Template
Hotel House Keeper Resume Template
Chronological Resume Template
Writing your Résumé Objective
Mental Health Professional Resume Template
Legal Attorney Resume Template
Job Placement Officer Resume Template