A payroll administrator is one of the most important jobs in the sector of administration. It involves the payment of all the staff of the organization or company and also requires keeping track of all the minutest attendance related details of the employees. It also involves looking after the payment related issues of the company or organization. A job of such kind requires immense experience besides educational qualifications and therefore a resume for this kind of a job requires quality information in a precise manner.
Sample Payroll Administrator Resume Template
[Mention all the personal minutes]
Address of the Applicant:
Seeking for a position of a payroll administrator in a reputed and growing company to enhance my accounting skills and add value to my organization.
- Worked at ___________ [name of the organization]in the position of payroll practitioner [earlier job position], _____ – ______[ year]
- Worked at ___________ [name of the organization]in the position of _____[earlier job position], _____ – ______[ year]
- Graduated in Accountancy (with tax laws and payroll coding as major) from _________ [institute’s/university name], in_______[specify year]
- Secured high school degree from ________[School’s/Educational Board’s name],in ________[specify year]
- _____________[specify if the candidates have any further educational certifications and computer knowledge]
- Obtained Certified Payroll Professional certificate through APA in the year ________.
- [Other achievements]
Chief Security Administrator Resume Template
Actuarial Resume Template
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Template
Administration Resume Templates
Stenographer Resume Template
UNIX Administrator Resume Template
Medical Administrator Resume Template
Network Administrator Resume Template
Program Coordinator Resume Template
Project Coordinator Resume Template
College Administrator Resume Template
Junior Administrator Resume Template