For most companies, the head of its marketing group is the Marketing Vice President who reports directly to the President and CEO, or Chairman and CEO. The position manages the various aspects of marketing to include brand management, market research, tariff and pricing, customer relations management, advertising and promotions, channel or brand distribution, and product development, to mention the major functions.
Marketing Vice President Resume Template
Broderick J. Connelly
Belvedere, Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: (404) 388-6866
To lead the company’s marketing and sales efforts as the Marketing Vice President of a large food processing company
Summary of Qualification
- 16 years of experience in the marketing and sales functions
- Excellent organizational, managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Career Experience/Job History
2001 – Present: Marketing VP, Homegrown Industries, Atlanta
- Conduct regular executive staff meetings with heads of divisions in the marketing and sales departments.
- Approve advertising and promotion budgets and expenses above $1 million but below $50 million and obtain co-signature of President and CEO for expenses above.
- Represent the company in food industry gatherings in the state and national levels.
1994 – 2001: Marketing and Sales Director, Technofoods Inc., NYC
- Implement approved corporate business objectives in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Provide marketing staff with advertising, promotion and sales direction and the right tariff structure, customer relationship and market intelligence data.
1994 – Present: Various in-house and 3rd party workshops and seminars on food processing technologies, people and time management, resource planning and leadership trainings.
1994 – 1996: MBA, New York State University
1991 – 1994: BA Economics, Georgia State University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request
Marketing Executive Resume Template
Marketing Student Resume Template
Functional Marketing Resume Template
Market Research Analyst Resume Template
Field Marketing Representative Resume Template
Business Partner Resume Template
Marketing Brand Manager Resume Template
Marketing Researcher Resume Template
Communication Center Coordinator Resume Template
Corporate Secretary Resume Template
Executive Assistant Resume Template
Field Recorder Resume Template