A lean manufacturer helps improve the safety, operations costs and product quality of the firm or company. To analyse the transactional and production processes also to identify and address any problems is one of the major responsibilities of a lean manufacturer.
Name: Charles Edwin
Address: 1678, 45 street,
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: Seeking a Lean Manufacturing position in a leading company to deliver the job requirements with utmost efficiency and with provide quality work.
Worked as Larson and Brothers Inc. line supervisor from (2002-2008),
- Supervise the lean manufacturers team and help them with difficulties.
- Motivate the teams for effective output.
- Encourage safety rules and regulations for all the members working in the manufacturing unit.
- Regular presentations and reports on the present scenario in the market is prepared for the senior management to ensure the costs within the budget and the safety precautions are met.
- He constantly predict the future and take necessary measurements to eliminate short and long – term problems that may occur.
Worked as a Jr.Lean Manufacturer in Larson and Brothers Inc. From (2008-present).
- Jr.Lean manufacturers are equipped with enough knowledge about the lean
manufacturing tools and processes.
- The Jr.Lean manufacturer provides training and manuals to people of the organization in order to improve the company’s products, machines and processes.
- Generating timely records and sheets updating the work to the Sr. Lean manufacturer
BSc. in Industrial engineering from Arizona State University, Temple, AZ , 2003.
Safety Manager Resume Template
Plant Manager Resume Template
Material Handler Resume Template
Facilities Manager Resume Template
Fabrication Engineer Resume Template
CNC Machinist Resume Template
Auto CAD Drafter Resume Template
Manufacturing Supervisor Resume Template
Production Clerk Resume Template
Pipe Layer Helper Resume Template
OEM Product Manager Resume
OEM Account Manager Resume Template