An HR supervisor is an individual whose major responsibility is to supervise the work of all the employees and maintain discipline in the office compound. He/ she is required to possess a certain minimum level of education and also a set of skills which makes him/her suitable for the position. The HR Supervisor Resume Template is a ready to use format that helps the candidate to draft an effective resume.
Sample HR Supervisor Resume Template
Date of Birth:
I wish to secure this position and gain further knowledge in the sphere of HR management. I have a Master’s degree in HR management and have had exposure at various aspects, which makes me suitable for the position.
- Completed High School education in year ____________ [year of passing out] from the ________________ [name of the institute].
- Completed graduation in the year ______________ [year of passing out] form the ______________ [name of institute/ university]. Managed a degree in ___________ [subject taken as major].
- Completed post graduation in the year ______________ [year of completion] from the _________________ [name of institute/ university/ country]. Took up the subject _____________ [name of subject/ field] as major.
- Worked as _____________________ [job position] at the __________________ [name of the organization] for a period of ____________________ [time span].
- Worked as _____________________ [the job position] at the ________________ [name of the business organization] for a period of ____________________ [time span]
- Worked as ____________________ [the job position] at the __________________ [name of the business organization] for a period of _______________ [time span].
HR Resume Templates
Hiring Manager Resume Template
Senior HR Executive Resume Template
Payroll Coordinator Resume Template
Compensation Manager Resume Template
Facility Manager Resume Template
Agency Recruiter Resume Template
HR Company Resume Template
HR Consultant Resume Template
HR Employer Resume Template
HR Job Resume Template
HR Magazine Resume Template