The interviews are the focal point of the recruitment process of the company. The HR department heads this department and it is equipped with highly qualified and trained interviewers. They have read psychology and can make assumptions based on the speaking and body language of the candidates. They have the power to accept or reject undesirable traits for that particular position.
HR Company Resume Template
To work in the post of a Human Resource Interviewer for a head hunter company or in the human resource department of a big company
Name- Paula Smith’
Address- 677 Hunter Hill road Baltimore Maryland.
- 6 years experience as a HR interviewer for the post of a head hunter.
- High level proficiency in computer in word processing and spread sheets.
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent communication.
2005-2011 present: HR interviewer, Glenburn Head Hunters Baltimore
- Acknowledge application receipt of applicants to be interviewed from the recruitment officer.
- Conduct applicants for schedule of personal interviews.
- Fix the interview schedule and confirm it a day in advance.
- The applicant is intimidated that the interview will be recorded.
2006- Present. In house seminars and trainings on the subject of body language reading and interview psychology
2003-2005 MSC in Psychology from California University
2001-2003 graduation in Psychology from Bishop’s college California
Can communicate in English and Spanish
Reading books on human psychology, expert in handling computer operations.
Got recognition as the best interviewer who can choose the best from the group
HR Resume Templates
Hiring Manager Resume Template
HR Supervisor Resume Template
Senior HR Executive Resume Template
Payroll Coordinator Resume Template
Compensation Manager Resume Template
Facility Manager Resume Template
Agency Recruiter Resume Template
HR Consultant Resume Template
HR Employer Resume Template
HR Job Resume Template
HR Magazine Resume Template