The hospitality manager supervises staff and deals with the customer complaints of the hospitality establishment. The main objective of the hospitality manager is to improve the customer experience in the particular hospitality establishment he or she is working for. The hospitality manager is responsible for the smooth working of hospitality establishment. The duties of the hospitality manager differ from one establishment to another.
The candidates applying for this position are required to have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills. Candidates having larger than life personality are more suitable for this role .
Hospitality Manager Resume Template
Mobile: 07891 45648791
To contribute in building excellent customer relationship in the hospitality industry using the my skills and experience in the hospitality field.
2006 – 2010 Hospitality Manager, Grand Hotel, London
- Managing teams and supervising staff.
- Taking care of administration work
- Addressing customer complaints.
- Preparing hospitality related reports for the senior management.
- Hiring and recruiting staff.
2004 – 2006 Senior Waiter, Sunrise Hotels, London
- Maintaining a high profile service for customers
- Ensuring excellent quality and service is delivered to all the customers.
- Controlling and managing specific sections in the hotel restaurant.
- Responding to customer queries and complaints.
- Diploma in Hospitality management New shores Academy ,London 2003
- High School Diploma, Vincent High School , London 2002
Can be provided upon request
Customer Care Officer Resume Template
Customer Service Executive Resume Template
Retail Customer Service Resume Template
Entry Level Customer Service Resume Template
Customer Service Cashier Resume Template
Customer Service Representative Resume Template
Customer Service Manager Resume Template
Valet Resume Template
Museum Visitor Guide Resume Template
Customer Service Agent Resume Template
Customer Service Supervisor Resume Template
Customer Service Rep Resume Template