Name: Maria O Connelly
Date of birth: 23/09/92
Marital status: Single
Address: (in the UK)
Telephone: (in the UK)
Languages: Fluent in English and Italian, familiar with French Hindi, and Russian.
Other skills: Knowledge of Windows applications, Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel and D-base computer packages.
Hobbies: Dancing, yoga, music, reading, collecting antique costume and fashion.
- BSc. Retail Business Approach, from University of Dallas during the years 2002 – 2005.
- MSc. Retail and Fashion Studies from State University of New York during the year May (2004-2005)
- · London College of Fashion Study Abroad Semester Programme which involved courses to focus on subjects like Buying and Range Planning, Marketing and Merchandising, PR, European Apparel Studies and Eastern retail trade.
- Hollister’s Gross Margin Planning, New York, NY Interned under Asst.Vice President of Planning and Designing for Hollister.US. during 2004 summer.
- Role play was to assist in creative planning and organisation of new stores and other small openings. Predicting the market’s and public’s choice of products
- Monitored daily sales figures constantly.
- Scheduled, supervised and motivated many employees and also conducted floor moves and merchandised displays as a floor manager.
- Took active participation in departmental meetings.
- Planned and organised annual departmental inventory in manager’s absence.
- Interacting with customers and providing them with excellent customer service to attract more shoppers
- Getting trained to increase the retail sales and learning the quick book point of sale.
Retail Merchandiser Resume Template
Retail Sales Associate Resume Template
Retail Buyer Resume Template
Clothing Retail Manager Resume Template
Costume Retail Resume Template
Retail Assistant Manager Resume Template
Procurement Clerk Resume Template
Store Detective Resume Template
Retail Purchasing Agents Resume Template
Retail Analyst Resume Template
Retail Resume Template
Retail Store Manager Resume Template