The first step for any job search is to have a properly written resume. The job seekers should spend as much time as possible and efforts for writing the resume. It is the resume that gets you the interview call and an impressive resume should be able to communicate across your strengths and skills to the audiences. HR managers do not like spending much time on a resume that is not clear. They are more interested in a resume that gives them ability to gauge the candidate with just a glance at the resume. Proper formatting, font, font size and other details should be taken care of. Below is the CV resume template that will help job seekers to format their resumes. This resume template is helpful for applying of all the different kinds of jobs.
CV Resume Template
1076 Spring Street,
Central Woods, MA 09745
Phone: (253) 246296
Looking for the job as Sales Manager in a retail outlet
Summary of Qualifications:
• Good communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
Career Experience/Job History:
New Age Supermarket, MA
• Leading the team 20 Sales Executives
• Looking after the overall Sales of the store and making trying to achieve the sales tarhets
Bezee Super Store, Arizona
Assistant Sales Manager
• Was looking after the store display
• Assisting the Sales Manager in various tasks
• Achieved the appreciation from the management for the best display of the products.
Masters in Business Administration, University of Arizona
Bachelors in Business Administration, University of Texas
References upon request.