A construction estimator is basically a professional who is given the responsibility of estimating the exact and precise expenditure of construction of a project for his/her employer. He/She must be a complete professional in this field of work as this is a very responsible job since a lot of money of the client is at stake. One must be vastly familiar with the facts and figures of the construction world and must be highly experienced to fulfill the job responsibilities of such a professional stature. Hence, a construction estimator resume must be composed with care stating all the academic and professional data of the applicant.
Sample Construction Estimator Resume Template
Personal Information: [personal details of the applicant]
Current Employment Status:
Aiming at finding a job in the position of a construction estimator in a growing organization through which I can exercise and enhance my skills.
Previous Work Experiences: [a job like this demands for experience and formal education simultaneously.]
- Worked as a Chief Construction Estimator in _________________ [Name of the organization] from __________ to __________.
- Worked as a _______________ [Designation] in _________________ [Name of the organization] from __________ to __________.
- Received a degree in Civil Engineering from ___________ [name of the institute or University] on the year ____________.
- Received a High School Certificate from____________ [name of institute or affiliated board of education] on the year_____________.
- [Skill 1] – [Proficiency level]
- [Skill 2] – [Proficiency level] .
Welder Resume Template
Building Maintenance Resume Template
Builder Resume Template
Industrial Designer Resume Template
Industrial Electrician Resume Template
Construction Project Manager Resume Template
Construction Foreman Resume Template
Ceiling Tile Installer Resume Template
Brick Mason Resume Template
Block Mason Resume Template
Boat Builder Resume Template
Contract Administrator Resume Template