Not every actor on stage or screen takes on a lead or supporting role. There are roles for bit parts, cameos and extras, depending on the requirements of the story. For this reason, bit players and extras create supporting presences along with supporting leads. Sometimes bit players can steal the scene and eventually be recognized by talent managers within or outside the film studio or repertory and they get the break to have meatier roles in future production. A resume in this position can be supported by a portfolio of bit parts in previous productions along with high school stage plays.
Bit-Player/Extra Resume Template
Jeremy Jones G. Griffith
Santa Monica, CA
Looking for an bit Player/Extra position in a repertory cast for a theater production company
Summary of Qualification
- 5 years experience performing small parts in theater and film
- Portfolio of videotaped roles available on requests during the interview
- Excellent writing and communication skills in the English language.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Freelance Bit-Actor on call
- Model for commercial ads for print and broadcast media.
- · Rehearse parts for cameo or bit roles in a film and theater productions
- Understand the role and memorize lines of assigned role
- Maintain good relations with talent managers, agencies, movie and stage directors and producers.
- Perform roles in school and college drama productions
- Freelance as a clown in mobile circus companies.
2003 – 2005: Diploma in Acting, The Julliard School, NY
Professional reference will be furnished upon request
Film and TV Camera Operator Resume Template
Key Grip Resume Template
Film Projectionist Resume Template
Digital Archive Engineer Resume Template
Film Restoration Technician Resume Template
Film Camera Operator Resume Template
Film Editor Resume Template
Fight Sequence Choreographer Resume Template
Casting Director Resume Template
Film Music Director Resume Template
Actor Resume Template
Scriptwriter Resume Template