A Resume is your chance to make a first impression while applying for a job and it is important to have a best resume template. Your resume should give the impression about you and your skills. Actually, you don’t need great skills to build up a great resume but you need to correct template to portray the mediocre skills you have in a grand way. By doing this, you will impress your employers and you will have a job even before you know it.
290 Atlantic Avenue
New York , NY 08624
Phone: (294) 284453
In search for the job of a leading columnist in any reputed publication
Summary of Qualifications:
• Graduated from the Columbia University as the class topper in 1992.
• A Nationwide Journalist search voted me as the best Journalist in Manhattan.
• A story about the condition of transport in New York made by me was telecasted in BBC during my college days.
Career Experience/Job History:
British Broadcasting Corporation
• A Story on the condition of people living in Nigeria done by me was selected as the best documentary in 2008.
• Worked with Graphics designers to help then design headers for articles.
Channel 1 News agency
• Interviewed the mayor of the New York City in a Saturday night special.
• Captured the essence of the city which never sleeps for a period of 6 years.
•Was a regular member of the Journalist meet which held once a year and was voted as the best journalist in New York for 4 years in succession.
- Received great reviews from the viewers regarding the work which I did.
- I was voted by multiple companies and polls as one of the best journalists in New York.
University of Columbia, Bachelors in Journalism.
University of South Carolina, Masters in Journalism.
References upon request