Administrative Managers provide administrative support to various departments, dealing with the task of planning and directing supportive services such as keeping records, mail distribution, receptionist and other services of a company. They keep the organization operating smoothly and organize the information management functions. They also provide administrative guidance in accounting and documentation of information regarding products, services support and expenditure of a company. The work requires intensive knowledge of the policies, procedures and regulations of administrative and departmental programs.
Administrative Manager Resume Template
98 Never Ave.
Great Woods, California
Phone: (944) 345-9871
To secure an administrative Manager position where I can use my managerial experience and become an asset to my employer.
Summary of qualifications:
- Provide quick advanced solutions to problems that will raise productivity and efficiency and effectiveness to meet goals
- Ability to adapt a fast –paced environment
- Excellent professional standards; exemplary track record of reliability.
- Implementation of business solutions to meet diversity of needs.
- Profound interpersonal/communication skills. Interacted with all levels of personnel
- Strong background in computer programs and software applications
2007- To present: Administrative Manager: Victory Suppliers; California
- Managed, supervised and coordinated daily activities of employees
- Planned, prepared and contrived work schedules, that conforms to company budget and workloads
- Adhere and evaluate performance of workers. Resolve complaints and answered inquiries about services and procedures
- Strengthen improved procedures to meet customer satisfaction
2005-2007: Accounting Clerk: Pointers Consultancy, California
- Prepared reconciliations, budget statement, tax returns and salary sheets
- Responsible in handling daily banking transactions
- Audited ledgers, cash and credit card sales daily, monthly and annually.
- Recorded customer-bill charges and sales reports for accounting and management purposes
- Assisted in daily account processing and maintained responsibility with regards of financial issues.
2003-2005: Office Assistant: Avatar Ltd.; California
- Performed various and complex clerical and administrative duties for sales department
- Monitored inventory and other consumables
- Assisted in accounting functions
- Supported sales team with management
Education: 2000-2003: Degree in Administrative Management; California University
Professional references would be furnished upon request
Chief Security Administrator Resume Template
Actuarial Resume Template
Senior Administrative Assistant Resume Template
Administration Resume Templates
Payroll Administrator Resume Template
Stenographer Resume Template
UNIX Administrator Resume Template
Medical Administrator Resume Template
Network Administrator Resume Template
Program Coordinator Resume Template
Project Coordinator Resume Template
College Administrator Resume Template