Accounts Input clerks are responsible to verify, collect, process accounts receivable/payable and other reliable information before entering it into a custom designed computerized programs of accounting system. They perform various clerical and routine accounting tasks in support of an operating unit, includes posting entries, reconciling input entries to financial reporting system, assisting in preparation of billings and other financial reports; responding to inquiries and contacting other departments and clients to resolve a variety of problems. Accounts input clerks must be highly accurate and keen on details necessary for the company.
Accounts Input Clerk Resume Template
567 Bell Ave.
Tijuana, Texas 2345
To achieve a position of Accounts Clerk in a reputed firm that offers ability to develop my accounting skills and experiences.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Self-motivated; implemented decisions and set valuable priorities to achieve goals.
- Efficiently managed every accounting tasks handled over by supervisors and completed tasks effectively.
- Adept and Knowledgeable in accounting practices and procedure
- Excellent clerical knowledge and ability to work well with team under minimum supervision.
- Resourceful in the completion of projects and effective at multi-tasking.
2007- to Present: Accounts Clerk, Mexican Group, Tijuana Mexico
- Mainly verifying and maintaining accounts payable and receivable of the organization
- Highly responsible for handling all kinds of accounts of clients
- Prepared various financial statements and provide them to the Accounting manager.
- Handled all clerical responsibilities such as typing, filing, records management and data base management
- Maintained good rapport to clients
2005-2007: Accounting Clerk, Mark Enterprises, Tijuana Mexico
- Responsible of maintaining accounts receivable and payable
- Helped in preparation of financial statements including budgets, billings and cost reports
- Prepared routine entries and post financial statements
- Responsible in verifying account numbers, maintain annual sick leave of employees and payrolls
- Regularly reviews accounts payable balances to the management
- Maintained a good relationship to customers and clients
- Responds clients inquiries by phone
Education: 2002-2004: Associate Degree in Accounting, University of Tijuana
Professional References would be furbished upon request
Chartered Accountant Resume Template
Certified Public Accountant Resume Template
Quantity Surveyor Resume Template
Treasury Analyst Resume Template
Tax Manager Resume Template
Quantitative Analyst Resume Template
Audit Manager Resume Template
Actuarial Analyst Resume Template
Tax Preparer Resume Template
Sales Auditor Resume Template
Public Auditor Resume Template
Payroll Clerk Resume Template