Accounting Systems Coordinators organize a set of interrelated ideas or principles in accounting and generally supports accounting operations by maintaining systems and or providing systems support. They provide technical and administrative assistance to department staff, and is also responsible for project coordination, maintenance and management. They are also involved in coordinating accounting activities and resources in support of projects that impact financial department, systems with lesser risk and complexity. As coordinators, they must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Accounting Systems Coordinator Resume Template
8700 City Lights
To acquire a position of Accounting Systems Coordinator in a reputable company where my accounting skills and wide experience as a coordinator can be utilized for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient accounting professional, knowledgeable in all accounting systems
- Coordinates in reviews and analyze the current and future requirements of financial computerized systems.
- Developed appropriate systems to meet changing conditions in operations and to evaluate needs and benefits of new systems.
- Considerable knowledge in determining how to leverage the power of technology to enhance and improve job performance
- Considerable ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
2005- To present: Business System Analyst, Tech Corporation, Lewistown Montana
- Capable and responsible in analysis of the requirements for new interface with budget feeder system.
- Review and configure the current and new business process requirements which are related to the federal funds management and distribution
- Identifies the area of improvement and coordinate effective and efficient processes.
- Interact with the clients queries, issues and problems
2003-2005: Purchasing coordinator, XYZ Services Incorporated, Montana
- Reviewed job plans and to determine necessary project materials and labor costs.
- Prepare and manage cost summary for projects
- Coordinates and scheduled purchases and delivery of materials and services.
- Extensive Accounts Receivable and accounts payable experience.
- Improved productivity through implementing forms, records and procedures to ensure effective and efficient flow of data in the system.
Education: 2000-2003 Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Montana
Professional reference would be furnished upon request.
Chartered Accountant Resume Template
Certified Public Accountant Resume Template
Quantity Surveyor Resume Template
Treasury Analyst Resume Template
Tax Manager Resume Template
Quantitative Analyst Resume Template
Audit Manager Resume Template
Actuarial Analyst Resume Template
Tax Preparer Resume Template
Sales Auditor Resume Template
Public Auditor Resume Template
Payroll Clerk Resume Template