Accounting Specialists performs a responsible variety of specialized or technical clerical accounting and bookkeeping functions such as preparing, verifying and encoding invoices, complex journal entries for accuracy and completeness in recording business transactions, reconciling accounts, offering strategies for mergers and acquisitions, and tax strategy. They determine if funds are available for expenditures and monitors account balances. Leads or supervises a small clerical staff. As such, they must have good mathematical and computation skills for them efficiently carry out their tasks.
Accounting Specialist Resume Template
4567 Ozone Park
Seeking for a challenging position of an Account Specialist in a reputed organization where my proficiency in accountancy and wide experience can be used for the benefit of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In- depth knowledge in accounting concepts and principles such as record keeping and accounting functions.
- Familiar with the latest financial accounting and reporting software in the industry, and prepares the financial reports of a business in accordance with accepted account book principles and industry standards.
- Detail-oriented with excellent and mathematical analytical skills.
- Skilled in gathering, and analyzing and presenting accurate financial information.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with team under minimum supervision.
2009 to present: Senior Accounting Specialist, The Business Investments, New York
- Maintains financial records by reviewing payroll information, purchase requisitions, vouchers, receipts and other documents.
- Encode date records in computer spreadsheets, ledgers, worksheets and other forms.
- Responsible for auditing financial records to identify any discrepancies.
- Assists Certified Public Accountant in handling complex accounting tasks.
- Supervise employees performing bookkeeping and clerical tasks.
2006-2008: Senior Accountant, Bank of New York, New York
- Maintenance of daily bank financial transaction reports and checking the balance of outgoing and incoming funds.
- Handling monthly journal entries, accounts and various ledgers.
- Providing financial consulting services to clients.
- Managing of accounts receivable and Credit Control Department.
- Implement the use of an online database accessible to clients.
Education: 2003- 2005 Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of New York.
Professional Reference will be furnished upon request.
Chartered Accountant Resume Template
Certified Public Accountant Resume Template
Quantity Surveyor Resume Template
Treasury Analyst Resume Template
Tax Manager Resume Template
Quantitative Analyst Resume Template
Audit Manager Resume Template
Actuarial Analyst Resume Template
Tax Preparer Resume Template
Sales Auditor Resume Template
Public Auditor Resume Template
Payroll Clerk Resume Template