Accounting Quality Administrators are financial service professionals who administer and assure systematic analysis, development and implementation of goals, policies and priorities relating to accounting and financial transactions. They provide supervision and technical direction to subordinates and clerks. They create advantage by focusing the organization on what is important to the customer. They check the extent to which management of accounting services satisfy the requirements of internal and external customers, continuous and accurate measurements of every process that exists within the organization.
Accounting Quality Administrator Resume Template
3535 West Ave.
Phone (212)434 – 4567
To acquire a position of an accounting quality administrator in a repute organization where I could implement my essential skills for improving the quality of financial management
Summary of Qualifications:
- Experienced in setting up directing accounting departments, quality system reviews and financial reporting for public and private corporations and small businesses.
- Possess strong, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to make well thought out decisions.
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized with extensive experience in accounting systems.
- Handled various administrative tasks with diligence.
2009- Present: Administrative Assistant, A&C Advertisements, Center Hill Florida
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the Accounting manager.
- Perform responsibilities in assisting areas of providing market spending reports to clients.
- Handle responsibilities basic functions including matching and entering invoices.
- Handle the tasks of preparing billings summaries to be submitted to all clients for all advertising campaigns.
- Responsible of assisting in areas of providing market spending reports to clients.
- Maintain good rapport and communication with other Media departments and partners.
2004- 2007: Accounting Manager, Arrows Accounting Services, Center Hill, Florida
- Prepared invoices, sales and revenue reports
- Handled payrolls processing of 300 employees and introduced payroll software to speed up payroll works.
- Handled tasks update to ledgers and journal entries.
2000-2003 Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Florida
Professional Reference will be furnished upon request.
Chartered Accountant Resume Template
Certified Public Accountant Resume Template
Quantity Surveyor Resume Template
Treasury Analyst Resume Template
Tax Manager Resume Template
Quantitative Analyst Resume Template
Audit Manager Resume Template
Actuarial Analyst Resume Template
Tax Preparer Resume Template
Sales Auditor Resume Template
Public Auditor Resume Template
Payroll Clerk Resume Template