The accounts receivable supervisors manage team of cash collectors for an organization. They maintain, update and review departmental procedures with regards to cash collection. The accounts receivable supervisor works together with internal and external customers in collection and credit processing. They also train and motivate the accounts receivable team in order to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization.
The job applicants applying for the position of accounts receivable supervisor are required to have a minimum educational qualification of bachelor’s degree in the relevant field. They are required to have experience either in banking, credit control or general accounting. The job applicant should showcase their leadership, motivational and coaching skills in order to get hired for this position. Having knowledge of ERP packages or any other related cash collection systems would be of an added advantage while applying for this position.
Account Receivable Supervisor Resume Template
Baker Street, Canterbury
Kent, CT1, 4DE, UK
Mobile: 0242 276888
Accounts receivable supervisor having experience in supervising a team of 20 collection agents looking for suitable employment opportunities in a dynamic environment
2007 – Accounts Receivable Supervisor, Gibbs & Sons, Lincoln
- Reviewing and monitoring performance of team to achieve targets.
- Providing leadership, guidance, training and support to team members.
- Supervising and providing day to day management of Company Accounts Receivable process.
- Preparing all the relevant collection reports.
- Updating and communicating with the management regarding issues related to Accounts receivable.
2005 – 2007 Accounts Receivable Specialist, Gibbs & Sons, Lincoln
- Maintaining records of incoming payments from clients and customers
- Calling up customer and reminding them of outstanding payments.
- Updating records as and when payment is received from customers
- Communicating via telephone and email regarding payments and related issues with customers
- Bachelors in Commerce, Lincoln University, 2005
- High School Diploma, Lincoln High, 2001
Was promoted as AR Supervisor based on outstanding performance as AR specialist (Gibbs & Sons)
Can be provided upon request
Chartered Accountant Resume Template
Certified Public Accountant Resume Template
Quantity Surveyor Resume Template
Treasury Analyst Resume Template
Tax Manager Resume Template
Quantitative Analyst Resume Template
Audit Manager Resume Template
Actuarial Analyst Resume Template
Tax Preparer Resume Template
Sales Auditor Resume Template
Public Auditor Resume Template
Payroll Clerk Resume Template